Do you love being watched?

ChelseaD69

Posted

Watched by everything thease days, so fucking wile being watched might be OK never tried it but fuck yeh bitches come fuck me n we find some one to watch n listen maybe. More, oh yeh merry Xmas peeps 

Posted

Yah I loved to be watch when I am fapping.

Really it was a heaven when mom watches son secretly while son fapping for mom

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/23/2018 at 10:02 PM, Goodandbrad said:

I have always love fucking and ever thing sexual while being watched! When in a girl's parents homes I like leaving the door slightly open so that the parents can sneak a peak as I eat their daughter's pussy the right way and fuck the he'll out of! Even a girls brother or *** will watch and lust (or even master hair to the kink and passion...

lets  be so good   hearted   when   life is getting to the  point  you have to   be   WEARING  A MASK  no matter  what  you are doing.

WIN_20180916_23_53_49_Pro.jpg

• 2 months later...
Posted

It depends if I have a sexy woman banging me 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

I love being watched by the hubby whilst i'm fucking his wife. Hubby took these pics just after I'd pulled out of his wife.

20150109143023_MFM_handyguy_adjusted.jpg

• 4 months later...
Br****
Posted

Yes. It turns me on to be watched. If anyone would like to watch me DM or snapchat me at brandflakes1096

Br****
Posted

Yes. It turns me on to be watched. If anyone would like to watch me DM or snapchat me at brandflakes1096

• Free Love

“Free love” and “free sex” are no longer the same thing these days. Since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s encouraged people to act out their every fantasy, things have evolved a bit. These ...

• Recent discussions