Do you love being watched?

ChelseaD69

Posted

I was always super shy about my sex life, until I found a career as a Cam Girl. It literally changed my life. Not only did I start making a great living from the comfort of my own home, It liberated me sexually in ways I never even dreamed of. Definitely not a choice for everyone, but for those who are willing to put the effort in, the possibilities are endless. If you have ever considered doing something like I have, I would love to talk to you about it!! Only if you have a minute of course, lol. :fucking:

Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I was always super shy about my sex life, until I found a career as a Cam Girl. It literally changed my life. Not only did I start making a great living from the comfort of my own home, It liberated me sexually in ways I never even dreamed of. Definitely not a choice for everyone, but for those who are willing to put the effort in, the possibilities are endless. If you have ever considered doing something like I have, I would love to talk to you about it!! Only if you have a minute of course, lol. :fucking:

i would be happy to learn more

Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 4:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I am a shy guy but with the right girl theposibilties are endless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Goodandbrad
Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 10:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I have always love fucking and ever thing sexual while being watched! When in a girl's parents homes I like leaving the door slightly open so that the parents can sneak a peak as I eat their daughter's pussy the right way and fuck the he'll out of! Even a girls brother or *** will watch and lust (or even master hair to the kink and passion...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
TunzOfFun420
Posted
8D it's such a turn on when females try to sneak a peak at your junk when your wearing skin tight underwear. Even better when like I'm making passionate love to my wife and females listen in to imagine themselves in my wife's place, wowsers :)* , or put themselves in a awkward position to watch. ( Just got halfway hard thinking about this. :0=+) Secretly, I wish a curious woman would pleasure herself and accidentally get herself caught, pants down, while my wife and I are in the middle of a peaking moment and without stopping us she asked my wife "Can I?", turning a awkward caught to a experience I would make last till both of them passed out, right after I'd pulled out, creampieing one and showering the other with warm creating feelings cum over her whole face. Me laying there watching the cum drip out of her engorged vagina and the slow sliding full facial of the other, both of them with satisfied grins and asleep. Looking over noticing that there is a crowd of 20-30 people watching/filming the whole thing threw the full room window in front that was wide open and curtains that haven't been hung yet laying there in the just opened box we sat there from the sunset of the night before. 😍👄👌😵💯
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
15 hours ago, Gemini999 said:

I love to do the watching too

I love to b watched

Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 5:12 PM, ChelseaD69 said:

Hahhahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love do watch your own house love sex voice high is my trust
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I love being watched.Im gay and my first sexual experiences were in public toilets.I found the ones where guys visit who are only there for sex at night.Sex in cubicles is okay but i much prefer to be on my knees sucking cock with people watching,hopefully wanking and taking turns using my mouth.Glory holes can be fun when i leave the door open.Such a turn on anonymously sucking cock with guys on my side of the wall/door rubbing their cocks on my face and leaving sexy precum trails.Im into outdoor dogging too or sex on the beach.With sexually Dominant men i prefer to get naked as i submit to them,hopefully with an audience as i get used and ***d.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 3/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, Linda147 said:

please have a sex talk with me

I’d love to have a naughty sex chat with you some evening when we both have time to get naked. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I love being Watched especially at a kink house party in front of ppl and you get a round of applause when you make her cum so hard she squirts and soaks the whole room oooweee. That's just my mouth and hands I've just begun to have fun. I don't stop until you tap out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm very comfortable being watched while they wait their turn.  

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love watching my wife suck fuck like a whore!!!!

• Free Love

“Free love” and “free sex” are no longer the same thing these days. Since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s encouraged people to act out their every fantasy, things have evolved a bit. These ...

• Recent discussions